Caspase-Glo® 3/7 Assay Promotion
Add-and-Read” Simplicity for Apoptosis Detection
- Highly-Sensitive, Bioluminescent Caspase Assays, up to 50-100 times more sensitive than competitive caspase detection technologies.
- Detect caspase-3/7 directly in 96- or 384- well plate on cultured cells. No cell extract preparation, no changing of cell media required.
- Fast! - 5 minutes hands-on time, 30 minutes incubation, and read on luminescence plate-reader.
- Save costs by using fewer cells and reducing your cell culture costs; use less compounds and save on synthesis costs.
- Stable glow signal allows the plates to be read over a 3-hour period.
The Caspase-Glo® 3/7 Assay has become the gold standard method for monitoring apoptosis in cultured cells. The single-reagent protocol and bioluminescent readout deliver unparalleled accuracy across a wide dynamic range. Whether you are trying to understand cancer, developmental biology or drug toxicity, the Caspase-Glo 3/7 Assay will simplify your discovery process.
Get the Caspase-Glo® 3/7 Assay now at
- $178 for 25 assays (2.5ml)
- $588 for 100 assays (10ml)